Are you looking for a career in the hospitality industry?
Live Oak Lodging strives to be the Employer of Choice within the markets in which we operate hotels. All of our employees are certified by the Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association within 90 days of beginning employment. Whether you are looking to work the front desk or as a housekeeper, the certification is something you earn and may take with you to future employment.
Our employees are not only well trained, but they are also well compensated. In addition to competitive wages, Live Oak Lodging employees are eligible for:
- Bonus Programs
- Employer paid health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401 K retirement (with a company matching contribution)
- 1 week vacation after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years
- 6 paid company holidays
If you’re interested in becoming a Live Oak Lodging employee, please email us your resume.